HartLogic began in 2012 by solving business problems as a successful technology, creative and media consultant. Today, HartLogic devoted to create, build, and develop entrepreneurs. In fact, everything we do — from the global solution that focuses to provide solutions in your entrepreneurship journey — to the creation of ventures to expand our services and create a better life by executing dreams — and the foundation of philanthropy to help those who need, we want everyone to have a chance — is driven by this goal: How can we give the best support for entrepreneurs?
HartLogic is not a conventional organization, we collaborate to help each other and create impact together. – Bernhart Farras, Founder of HartLogic.
Before we continue, let’s understand entrepreneurship first:
“Entrepreneurship” is not just “Business”.
“If every businessman is an entrepreneur, there will be no broken business.”
- People who take risks and innovate
- People who not only doing business (working, studying and business is included)
- People who survive
- Entrepreneur activities
- Activity who run by entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurship platform is a platform that accommodates entrepreneurs with entrepreneurial mindset & spirit
- A place to collaborate
HartLogic is an entrepreneurship platform which supports the entrepreneurs around the world by creating, building, and developing entrepreneurs. HartLogic focuses on the education sector and believes that everyone is an entrepreneur inside. HartLogic’s vision is supporting entrepreneurs around the world with “Kita Wujudkan, Sekarang.” as the official tagline.
HartLogic is committed to supporting entrepreneurs by creating new connections, enabling collaborations, improving personal skills, providing knowledge, and building companies.
- HartLogic is self-funded
We haven’t ever brought in outside financing. Since our earliest days, this has been incredibly important in providing freedom to shape the organization and its business practices. We do accept investor, but only for our venture at HartLogic Ventures.
- HartLogic owns its intellectual property
This is far from the norm, in our industry or at most entrepreneur creator organization. We didn’t always own it all. But thanks to some legal wrangling with our brand and services, we now do. This has freed us to make our own decisions about our services.
- HartLogic believe in justice
As an organization built by entrepreneurs who building entrepreneurs. HartLogic does not implement a salary system, but we implement a profit-sharing system. Where everyone will get income according to the performance of the organization.
- HartLogic is not using a “gray area” definition
If you are wondering why you didn’t found any words like “startup”, “social entrepreneurship”, or “millennials” at HartLogic? It’s because those words have multiple definitions and we don’t want to make people confuse. To create a great collaboration, we have to start with clear communication.
- HartLogic is more than a consulting agency and business incubator
We started our existence as a consulting agency to support businesses and continue to build a business incubator to motivate people to become a businessman. And we’re still one, but with hugely expanded services. Which is great, because we encourage entrepreneurs to be able to help every human being as a result, and we’ve also been able to diversify. We’re an Entrepreneurship platform. An application. A consulting agency. An incubator. A venture builder. An Event Organizer. An Award giver. But mostly, an organization full of passionate people who love to enable collaboration, help people and create impact every day.
- HartLogic founder is Bernhart Farras. HartLogic started out in his bedroom on 20 May 2012 while he’s thinking to build a website for Java Indonesia Clothes (now: samemiro.com) and help Indonesian small-medium business.
- Since 2015, HartLogic running the organization by focusing on the business development and education sector.
- In 2015 HartLogic reborn created from a collaboration of Java Indonesia Clothes, Learn to Share Academy, HartLogic Media, HartLogic Technology and HartLogic Creative with supporting business as the vision of HartLogic.
- In 2016 HartLogic transformation: Entrepreneurship Platform. Our organization transformed the vision, from supporting business to supporting entrepreneurs around the world and create a commitment to implement the mission of supporting entrepreneurs by creating new connections, enabling collaborations, improving personal skills, providing knowledge, and building companies.
- The daily operations and website officially launched on May 20th, 2016. At the end of the first year in operation, HartLogic had a total of 1,500 members.
- In July 2017 we update the website for 2.761 times and 6.321 user experience test. We name it HartLogic for You. Our solution upgraded to understand you better by creating For People, For Partner, and For Business user categorization method.
- In November 2017, we conduct a massive upgrade to user test and website. The result is forming the entrepreneurship platform with three services. HartLogic Solution, HartLogic Foundation, and HartLogic Cloud.
- In January 2018, we simplified the entrepreneurship platform with our solution categorization into personal development (discover, community, events) and building company (incubator, consulting, ventures).
- In April 2018, we separate homepage, organization, and solution website to give the best localization experience. HartLogic.id for Indonesian people is the first localization website that we build.
- The Entrepreneurship Platform was upgraded in June 2018, by re-categorizing solutions: personal development, building companies, exploring, and completing.
- We combined hartlogic.id with hartlogic.com in August 2018 by adding 2 language features: Indonesian and English. Our entrepreneurship platform also experiences grouping into HartLogic Solution, HartLogic Ventures, and HartLogic Foundation, sometimes we call it “what we do” or “the three things we do”.
- In May 2019, we discovered a great formula to simplify entrepreneurship platform services into idea sharing, events, community, incubators, consulting, and investing as 360° services for entrepreneurs.