Let us first identify the meaning and definition of entrepreneurship: “entrepreneurship is not just a business. If all businessman is an entrepreneur, then they will make a sustainable one.”
– Bernhart Farras, President and Founder HartLogic
- People who take risks and innovate
- People who not only doing business (working, studying and business is included)
- People who survive
- Entrepreneur activities
- Activity who run by entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurship platform is a platform that accommodates entrepreneurs with entrepreneurial mindset & spirit
A place to collaborate
HartLogic began in 2012 as a technology, marketing, communication, creative content, event and media consultant to help entrepreneurs and businesses in taking opportunities, solving problems. Since 2016, HartLogic has grown rapidly by providing broader services through an entrepreneurship platform that provides Content, Event, Community, Incubator, Consulting and Invest services. Now, as an entrepreneurship platform, HartLogic help entrepreneurs and businesses to start, launch, develop, sustainable and expand.
HartLogic has a vision to support entrepreneurs around the world. With the mission of creating new connections, enabling collaborations, improving personal skills, providing knowledge, and building companies. “Kita Wujudkan, Sekarang.” is the HartLogic tagline which is the basis for Hartroopers in carrying out all activities.
In addition, HartLogic creates HartLogic ventures to expand our services and create a better life by executing dreams into reality and HartLogic foundation in the context of philanthropy to help those in need, because we want humans to have fair opportunities – everything we do is driven by questions this: How can we provide the best support for entrepreneurs?
- HartLogic is self-funded
We haven’t ever brought in outside financing. Since our earliest days, this has been incredibly important in providing freedom to shape the organization and its business practices. We do accept investor, but only for our venture at HartLogic Ventures.
- HartLogic owns its intellectual property
This is far from the norm, in our industry or at most entrepreneur creator organization. We didn’t always own it all. But thanks to some legal wrangling with our brand and services, we now do. This has freed us to make our own decisions about our services.
- HartLogic believe in justice
As an organization built by entrepreneurs who building entrepreneurs. HartLogic does not implement a salary system, but we implement a profit-sharing system. Where everyone will get income according to the performance of the organization.
- HartLogic is not using a “gray area” definition
If you are wondering why you didn’t found any words like “startup”, “social entrepreneurship”, or “millennials” at HartLogic? It’s because those words have multiple definitions and we don’t want to make people confuse. To create a great collaboration, we have to start with clear communication.
- HartLogic is more than a consulting agency and business incubator
We started our existence as a consulting agency to support businesses and continue to build a business incubator to motivate people to become a businessman. And we’re still one, but with hugely expanded services. Which is great, because we encourage entrepreneurs to be able to help every human being as a result, and we’ve also been able to diversify. We’re an Entrepreneurship platform. An application. A consulting agency. An incubator. A venture builder. An Event Organizer. An Award giver. But mostly, an organization full of passionate people who love to enable collaboration, help people and create impact every day.
- HartLogic founder is Bernhart Farras. HartLogic started out in his bedroom on 20 May 2012 while he’s thinking to build a website for Java Indonesia Clothes (now: samemiro.com) and help Indonesian small-medium business.
- Since 2015, HartLogic running the organization by focusing on the business development and education sector.
- In 2015 HartLogic reborn created from a collaboration of Java Indonesia Clothes, Learn to Share Academy, HartLogic Media, HartLogic Technology and HartLogic Creative with supporting business as the vision of HartLogic.
- In 2016 HartLogic transformation: Entrepreneurship Platform. Our organization transformed the vision, from supporting business to supporting entrepreneurs around the world and create a commitment to implement the mission of supporting entrepreneurs by creating new connections, enabling collaborations, improving personal skills, providing knowledge, and building companies.
- The daily operations and website officially launched on May 20th, 2016. At the end of the first year in operation, HartLogic had a total of 1,500 members.
- In July 2017 we update the website for 2.761 times and 6.321 user experience test. We name it HartLogic for You. Our solution upgraded to understand you better by creating For People, For Partner, and For Business user categorization method.
- In November 2017, we conduct a massive upgrade to user test and website. The result is forming the entrepreneurship platform with three services. HartLogic Solution, HartLogic Foundation, and HartLogic Cloud.
- In January 2018, we simplified the entrepreneurship platform with our solution categorization into personal development (discover, community, events) and building company (incubator, consulting, ventures).
- In April 2018, we separate homepage, organization, and solution website to give the best localization experience. HartLogic.id for Indonesian people is the first localization website that we build.
- The Entrepreneurship Platform was upgraded in June 2018, by re-categorizing solutions: personal development, building companies, exploring, and completing.
- We combined hartlogic.id with hartlogic.com in August 2018 by adding 2 language features: Indonesian and English. Our entrepreneurship platform also experiences grouping into HartLogic Solution, HartLogic Ventures, and HartLogic Foundation, sometimes we call it “what we do” or “the three things we do”.
- In May 2019, we discovered a great formula to simplify entrepreneurship platform services into idea sharing, events, community, incubators, consulting, and investing as 360° services for entrepreneurs.
HartLogic Organization Events
A public event, An immediate announcement about important progress in HartLogic. Presented using video and press releases.
- HartLogic Builder
- HartLogic Contributor Initiator
- HartLogic Contributor Ambassador
- Organization intro
- Progress update
- Future plan
Once per month
A private event , meet your family
- Introduction about event
- Introduce the overall job of Hartroopers
- Presentation by each Hartrooper
Once per month
A private event , Ask a question to Hartroopers to get a valid answer. We conduct a press conference to boost our press releases coverage and clarify cases.
- Present a press releases/address an issue (60-120 minutes)
- Question and answer (60-120 minutes)
- Conclusion (10 minutes)
We only conduct a press release when there’s something to announce or clarify.
A public event, Hartroopers visited several places, especially university, school, and educational institution to get connected.
- Open up a booth
- Introduction about HartLogic
- Registration for career / contributor
Once per year for four months
A public event, get inside our office and know us more, finding out what we do and how we do things. Meet Hartroopers and get to know more about HartLogic HQ office. Listed below are some of the benefits of attending an open house
- Identify how to communicate effectively in a business environment (internal & external).
- Understand the importance of the presentation skills and public speaking in the business world.
- How the departments within an organization such as Human Resource, Accounting & Financial, Marketing, and Sales join their forces to achieve the business’ goals and meet deadlines.
- How important it is for each organization, the existence of a corporate culture and CSR strategies.
- The scope of internal policies and how they can be applied to benefit the organization.
- How to work and to collaborate with others in teams.
- Develop networking skills.
Time: 4-8 hours
- Introduction about how HartLogic run the organization and services(60 minutes)
- Office tour, see our history and facilities (30-120 minutes)
- Enjoy free food and beverages (30-60 minutes)
- Group discussion, networking and activities (60-120 minutes)
- Meet Hartroopers and see how we work (60-120 minutes)
- Q&A Session (30 minutes)
- Q1: January
- Q2: April
- Q3: July
- Q4: October
A public event, HartLogic Expo is the annual event to celebrate the dies natalies of HartLogic on every May. Read more at expo.hartlogic.com
- The President of HartLogic
- SVP Operations
- SVP Technology
- The CEO of the new venture from HartLogic Ventures
- Best Prime Minister of HartLogic Initiator
- Best HartLogic Brand Ambassador
- Best Community Caretaker
- Best Program Volunteer
- Most loyal entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurship Awards Winner
- Member Success Story
- Hartroopers Announcement
- Entrepreneurship Awards
- Press conference
Once per year