Become An Entrepreneur
The secret ingredient that makes HartLogic a great place to work is the people. You will meet a new family who is equally obsessed and passionate with you in what they are doing. You will be surrounded by extremely smart, friendly, and awesome people who will help you whenever you need them and push you to the next level.
How Hartroopers Work
Building the organization
As an organization that’s constantly moving forward, we’re seeking to continuously improve our organization and the service we provide entrepreneurs. Our Builder responsibility leads this charge throughout key functions including Finance and Legal, Operation, and Information & Technology.
- You’re the engine of HartLogic
- Work to running & improving the organization
- Working scheduled based on the organization
- No license
- Work at the area of Finance & Legal / Operation / Information & Technology
- Builder can also become Consultant
Make an Impact
Our revenue-generating epicenter, it is Consultant’s responsibility to solve entrepreneurs problem. Everyone is “always on,” responding to entrepreneurs requests and changing circumstances. In a typical day at the entry level, you’ll take briefs, research sectors, identify, engage, and assess experts, and recommend them to entrepreneurs. Over time, you’ll also mentor and manage a team, grow accounts, win new clients, and run your own book of entrepreneurship.
- You’re the fuel of HartLogic
- Work to maintain entrepreneurs & solve problems
- Working scheduled based on project
- Held a license and renewed yearly
- Work at the area of Consultant
- Consultant cannot become Builder
Who We Are
Find out what it takes to succeed at HartLogic