Finding answers and connections is indeed not easy
Discover and experience entrepreneurship directly through the HartLogic event.
Presenting direct experience in achieving the HartLogic vision of “supporting entrepreneurs around the world”, has provided several challenges for Hartroopers (the HartLogic team) to continue to innovate.
We hold a variety of HartLogic Event to bring together, connect and open up collaboration opportunities for you as a place for you to enrich your knowledge and skills.
HartLogic Event Type
Entrepreneurship comes from French, namely entreprendre which means to try, while understanding in terminology is a discipline that studies the values, abilities and behavior of a person in facing life’s challenges to obtain opportunities with various risks they face.
With a vision of supporting entrepreneurs around the world, we created (HLIS) HartLogic Idea Sharing, a global scale event that addresses a variety of topics, ranging from technology, entertainment to design. HLIS is a well-prepared event and features inspiring speakers to share their experiences, knowledge, and ideas in facing life’s challenges. The topic is unlimited as long as the speaker has authenticity, unique, and able to inspire others. We are very inclusive, where anyone who has an inspiring story can share it at HLIS. You can even register to be a speaker. HLIS does not carry an agenda that discriminates against ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, political views, religion or national / social origin.
The concept of HLIS is a two-way presentation and discussion program with a standby camera that records every moment. Then, there will be a discussion session after the presentation is finished. The HLIS program was very inclusive with three key words; story, inspiration, and action. Where HartLogic hopes the story of an inspiring entrepreneur can bring action from other entrepreneurs. All HLIS activities are documented and uploaded on the HartLogic channel.
- HLIS is organized by HartLogic
- HLIS-u is organized by HartLogic & Educational Institution
- HLIS-i is organized by HartLogic & HartLogic Initiator
- Idea Brainstorm: Anyone can voice their opinions about the definitions of the topics discussed at HLIS through Twitter, idea boxes, and videos.
- Idea Content: The speaker conveys the content using presentation methods, Pecha Kucha, storytelling or other with a minimum duration of 5 minutes and a maximum of 60 minutes.
- Idea Personal Q&A: The audience can tell the background and ask questions to the speaker online and will be answered through video content that will be created after the event.
The Contributor Summit is intended as a venue for initiating submissions by contributors who are also attended by aspects in it; mentors, CSR companies, and NGOs.
- HartLogic Contributor (Initiator, Ambassador)
The event is intended specifically for members of the HartLogic Community to share experiences, build new connections, share knowledge, and make collaboration. It’s as simple as making an event at a coffee shop.
A special conference for entrepreneurs to present their business in public as a form of introduction to their businesses and may even be an opportunity for a presentation in front of investors. This conference especially for entrepreneurs who have never received investment from anyone. In the HartLogic Conference there is an elevator pitch, a place to show various products created by entrepreneurs. They give presentations and display products, programs and services, for 5 minutes (maximum, including questions and answers). This helps them get more inspiration and opportunities to be introduced to the public and investors.
Held on HartLogic‘s anniversary in every May 20th, HartLogic Expo is intended for HartLogic internals; Builders, Interns, Consultant, Talent, and Contributors. Aside from being a place to strengthen relationships between internal members of HartLogic, the formal coronation of each internal position will also be held here.
Series of Event
- Coronation for builder and contributor
- Awards: An appreciation event for our chosen entrepreneurs. HartLogic Entrepreneurship Awards is dedicated to entrepreneurs who inspire other in process starting, launching, developing, continuing, and expanding their business.